Project Manager – Events and Exhibitions
Are you a Project Manager with experience delivering events and exhibitions from a creative events agency background? We are looking for a capable Events Project Manager who can deliver exhibits and branded environments, live events and experiences,
Our client is a fabulous brand experience agency creating experiences for the world’s leading brands. We’re a team of thinkers, planners, and makers, designing and delivering exhibits and branded environments, live events, virtual experiences, and experiential marketing campaigns.
In return for your commitment, you will be offered the chance to become part of a talented close-knit and experienced team to work on a range of exciting projects worldwide! We are big believers in investing in our staff and so opportunities for training and personal development will be available.
The Senior Project Manager will work with clients to create and execute ideas that make the client's exhibition unforgettable. Service excellence is vital, with the candidate demonstrating a proven track record of excellent project delivery and service standards. The Senior Project Manager will take ownership of exhibition delivery whilst furthering work with the Account Director to drive organic growth and assist with particular aspects of Business Development and the up sell of company services. Ultimately, the role demands an individual who can deliver best-in-class, highly creative temporary and permanent structures. And for that individual to overcome the unique challenges that every construction project involving innovative design and technology integration can often manifest.
Senior Project Manager Responsibilities:
• Oversee and manage exhibition booth presence from pre-production through to on-site & derig
• Work closely with the M design team to assess costs and evaluate delivery complexity
• Manage an on-site team comprising external AV/exhibit contractors alongside the internal team
• Oversee the development and delivery of print production
• Maintain and drive revenues with a focus on maintaining appropriate margins
• Negotiate with extended partners to gather the best price (AV, exhibit build, services etc.)
• Liaise with suppliers, venues, and internal stakeholders
• Manage all cost sheet programmes, including budget management. Experience in working with Paprika is an advantage
• Hold a fundamental role in client liaison (planning and project meetings, including visits to client offices) and communications
• Work with internal tech support and digital teams to facilitate exhibit digital scope and features
• Undertake venue site inspections - providing reports post-site visit
• Lead on all related supply chain and subcontractor relationships
• Champion issue resolution across a range of disciplines, including construction, logistics, technology, human resource, and quality control
What we can offer you:
• The chance to work with our award-winning in-house creative and digital department to deliver major global exhibitions that are simultaneously exceptional and exciting.
• The opportunity to travel worldwide with an experienced project team for support.
• A friendly and supportive environment where you will be rewarded for your work.
• The chance to progress within the business and grow your skillsets organically.
• Flexible working
• Private healthcare
• A competitive salary
What you can offer us:
• Considerable experience within the exhibitions industry with overall technical knowledge and commitment to delivering excellence.
• An awareness of digital/technological equipment and systems that apply to exhibitions (smart devices, computerised integration, interactivity, connectivity, etc.)
• Solutions-focused approach to management
• Commercially astute, producing and managing own budgets along with effective supplier negotiation skills.
• Strong client communication and client service/relationship-building skills
• A willingness to be part of a team and offer a positive can-do approach
• A proven track record of delivering work with a contract value that has often exceeded £500,000
The position would suit: Project Manager, Events Project Manager, Event Project Manager, Project Manager Events, Operations Manager, Operations Project Manager, Event Project Manager, Project Manager, Project Manager, Event Manager, Event Project Manager, Event Coordinator, Senior Event Manager, Events Manager, Senior Events Manager, Event Manager, Senior Operations Manager, Exhibitions Manager, Senior Exhibitions Manager, Live Events Manager, Events Manager Live Events, Senior Project Manager Events.