“Every production of genius, must be production of enthusiasm.”
Our client is a multi-award-winning event production studio, specialising in brand experiences.
Producing live activations for brands and agencies globally and are widely known for tech-fuelled events that push the bar. As a nimble, and passionate company they believe in strong collaboration within the team to propel both business and personal growth. All roles within the company require an entrepreneurial flare to assist with business strategies and identify areas for growth. All ideas are welcomed, and this ethos allows team members carve out their own career path. We are independently owned and with that comes flexibility for our team to grow together and make our own decisions.
The role of the Producer or Production Manager is to develop, produce and deliver projects from concept through to completion. The role will see you work into the senior team to deliver exceptional events, across our agency and brand clients. As Production Manager, you will be required to deliver small to medium size events in an autonomous capacity utilising your network of suppliers and company’s preferred suppliers. For larger events, you will work as part of a wider delivery team. The role requires that the team member be comfortable working in both capacities. Production Mangers are solely responsible for budgets up to £250K. For anything larger, senior support will be provided.
This is a hybrid producer/production role with some account handling:
• Client management / Client growth
• Project lead and delivery
• Onsite live production
• Following processes to ensure smooth running of the business
• Budget control £250K
• Supplier introduction and relationship development, including cost negotiation to achieve maximum project GP
• Ensuring our quality standards are adhered too
• Producing CAD drawings in sketch-up
• Utilisation of all MS Office programs Supplier Management:
• Ensuring that the right suppliers are used for projects, managing complex relationships to ensure their reputation and business interests are protected.
• Leveraging relationships with our key suppliers for the benefit of the company. Looking for opportunities to form official partnerships etc…
• Manage suppliers from brief through to project completion
• Ensure high quality of output
• Ensure payment terms align with ours
• Review suppliers on an ongoing basis Team Management
• Learn our ways of working, strive for flawless production, and pass this way of working down to more junior team members
• Carefully and diligently manage any junior team members you may be working with.
• Ensuring junior team members are happy and content within their role
• Escalating any team concerns to senior management in a timely manner H&S
• Briefing H&S advisors and gathering correct H&S documentation for safe running of events
• Keeping an eagle eye on H&S at live events Onsite Events
• Managing onsite events inc build and break which can be at unsociable hours
• Endeavouring to ensure that the company keep to client deadlines
• Working with the senior team to develop client pitch decks when time allows
• Statement of work documents from our template
• Production plans (both internal and client facing)
• Producing timelines
• Detailed budgets
• List not exhaustive…
• Working with the team to develop creative concepts and ideation, utilising your industry knowledge
• Developing consumer journeys and experiential design
• Looking for new and innovative technology, suppliers and build methods
• To MD and Events Director to ensure all responsibilities are covered and any challenges are flagged Sign-off Process:
• Ensure that all agency output is signed off by the MD
o Creative experiential concepts
o Statement of Work Documents
• When the MD is not available, ensure the Events Director signs off
Our commitment to you:
• We will always listen to you and endeavour to implement suggestions and mitigate concerns in a way that larger agencies might not have the ability to do
• We will endeavour to create a flexible place of work that allows for a good work life balance and positive mental health
• We commit to helping you grow personally. To do so we encourage you to put forward any relevant training courses that we could invest in for your personal and company growth. Investment in courses will be decided upon based on the company financials at the time
• We commit to 28 days holiday per year, above the industry standard.
Pension – Standard pension at 3%, employee can choose to increase to 8% via their own contribution
Bonus scheme – To be agreed separately
Flexible working – Forward thinking company culture with flexible work approach
This position would suit:
Event Producer, Live Events Producer, Senior Producer, Producer, Senior Event Producer, Live Event Producer, Events Producer, Creative Events Producer, Creative Producer, Event Project Manager, Event Producer, Live Events Producer, Senior Producer, Producer, Senior Event Producer, Live Event Producer, Events Producer, Creative Events Producer, Production Manager, Events Production Manager, Production Manager, Live Events Manager, Events Manager Live Events, Senior Producer, Senior Production Manager, Senior Events Manager, Senior Live Events Manager.