PR ACCOUNT MANAGER OPPORTUNITY - Automotive EventsCirca £48k-£50k Can you ride a motorbike and have a license? Not often we get asked this one :-)
What's your next ride?!!
Do you have a motorcycle license & have worked in and PR or marketing communications ideally as an Account Manager or similar, we have just the best opportunity for you.We are looking for an Automotive Events - Account Manager for a super client based in Northants. Three of their most valued clients are all bike manufacturers and each of the key stakeholders in those brands ride, so there’s plenty of opportunity to ride and enjoy life with them, so ideally, we need their account manager to have this same passion for the industry, as they have. As this will help to build a rapport and relationship. Is this a match and sounds like a great opportunity for you, please get in touch right away.
PR Account Director
Following a strategic review of business operations, our client is seeking a Public Relations Professional to join their team and lead their penetration into new markets and increase their brand visibility.
· Benefits of working for this company:
· Leading the Account Management of major global brands
· Office based role with European travel.
· Excellent Salary Package
· Contributory pension scheme
· Company motorcycle cash allowance
· Joining a talented team with a passion for the automotive industry!
You must have a good understanding of the marketing mix including digital and traditional communication channels. The ability to plan and report on campaigns that leverage the benefits of each channel is essential.
Accountable for client service, you will need to fully understand our client’s markets, their business objectives and PR strategy including how they align. Be able to identify their target market, customer journey and relevant platforms and key messages. You will be responsible for driving organic growth by seeking out new opportunities to unlock additional briefs.
You will play an active and leading role in developing and winning new business so must be able to contribute innovative ideas using your experience.
If you have a passion to deliver first class service, thrive on the challenge of helping a small company grow and are willing to get stuck-in this could be the role for you.
· Account management including high level client interaction, PR planning, strategy management and activity tracking
· You’ll be a lynchpin in your team and the key decision maker
· Hands-on responsibility for the successful delivery of events from creative brief to implementation to delivery
· Monitoring and evaluating projects relative to client’s objectives and expectations, ensuring they are delivered against plans, budgets and KPIs.
· Build relationships and provide sound counsel to existing and new clients.
· Developing brand and product focused PR campaigns, thinking creatively about how to use different types of content to deliver against client objectives.
· Analysing PR coverage, interpreting data and providing written reports
· Have a full understanding of the budgeting procedures and take responsibility for profit margins.
· Conduct regular market research, seeking new initiatives to aid clients in their PR and wider marketing campaigns Interrogating client briefs, brainstorming fresh ideas and development of new business proposals Support agency growth including proactively identifying opportunities and approaching new business prospects including pitching
· Support company culture wholeheartedly, championing best practice and agency values
· A flair for creativity and an eye for a story.
· Resilient with a sense of humour
· 10+ years’ agency experience in an account management role
· Extensive knowledge of public relations strategies and protocols
· Keeping abreast of latest PR trends and developments
· Understand the tools that can be used to monitor campaign success Extensive account management and experience of developing new business Strong copywriter with a focus on attention to detail Solid project management skills Exceptional organisation skills with an ability to handle multiple projects at one time High levels of communication - both presentation and verbal Commercially minded with strong negotiation skills Proven track record of winning new clients and pitching for business Experience of managing a small team of staff
THIS POSITION WOULD SUIT:
PR Account Manager, Automotive PR Account Manager, PR Account Director, Account Director PR Account Manager, Motorcycle PR Account Manager.