Title: Operations Lead – Creative Agency
Location: Surrey (Flex) Salary: £55k-£60k Level: Senior.
Package: EXCELLENT – 25 days holiday, Performance Related Bonus, Health Insurance, Pension @ 4%, New Business Incentive, Flexible Working PLUS a SUPERB CULTURE.
Organisation in your bones?
Operations Lead/Operations Director/Event Lead Operations/Director of Operations
Client: We are looking for a lively, fun live events Operations Lead Event Management for a super cool, creative and caring client of ours. A full-service engagement agency delivering magic for audiences in virtual, hybrid and live events, strategy, content, production and technology. They are a communication, engagement and logistical agency for some of the world’s leading organizations.
You will need to have worked with Pharma Clients. Big advantage if experience of working in Congress Management environment.
To oversee the successful execution of all project & event delivery and manage designated operations team. Ensure implementation of best practices and procedures within the operations structure guaranteeing we deliver operational excellence in everything we do. To work with the leadership team to support cohesiveness, motivation and foster a pro-active coaching environment within the operations team. To lead the team in development and training.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
· Support the Client team in the implementation of all Client Relationship Strategies
· Support the Client team in the preparation of RFP & Proposals as required.
· Attend Client pitch / presentation as required.
· Attend Client meetings, calls and reviews on a regular basis or as required.
· Communicate changes to client structure as and when relevant.
Prepare appropriate statistical information and reports.
Report on key agreed SLAs/KPIs & ability to suggest recommendations/ solutions if these are not met to minimise financial impact to touch.
Attend f2f meetings with clients.
Accurately note and follow up on actions from meetings, ensuring that relevant employees and other individuals are made aware of client decisions and that those required to action these decisions are informed in good time and that the progress of actions is monitored.
Operational Delivery Management
Working with Director, Event Management in the management of freelance budget & resource allocation across the Event Management Group.
Utilise our freelance database to resource relevant events where FTE resources cannot be utilised.
Support Director, Event Management with variable resource costs and utilisation.
Management of workload and delivery of assigned team members.
· Planning and development of all project / event activities in partnership with Client Services Leads & Board Directors as appropriate.
· Management of the operational teams and Client projects ensuring engagement, where possible, of all service areas within touch.
· Ensure all Client specific SLA’s and process requirements are included in the management of the project where required.
· Work with the Executive Leadership Team to enhance and revise operations policies, procedures to update and revise, to ensure the ongoing successful delivery of all projects / events.
· Manage and implement Client and touch (all service areas) project objectives, ensuring initial team briefings take place and ongoing project meetings are implemented as and when required to ensure profitable and successful delivery of all events within agreed timeframes.
· Review the team briefing and debrief meetings and ensure implementation of ‘learning/best practice’ for delivery across all operational teams.
· Evaluate each programme for effective scope management.
Manage, update, and train the team in the completion of operational touch process within the PROJECT LAB 360 to ensure projects are delivered efficiently and within appropriate timelines.
Ensure events are delivered within budget and meet expectations.
Set, communicate and maintain timelines and priorities on every project.
Manage supplier relationships.
Review and agree supplier contracts and addendums.
Proactively organise lunch and learns/ training when new processes are received/ refresher training is required.
Attend onsite events where applicable to ensure we are delivering to the highest standards.
Ensure Cvent knowledge is maintained from a personal perspective and for all team members.
This position would suit: Senior Operations Manager Events, Senior Operations Events Logistics, Senior Operations Manager Logistics, Senior Events Manager, Senior Logistics Manager, Operations Manager Events, Operations Events Logistics, Operations Manager Logistics, Events Manager, Logistics Manager, Event Manager, Logistics Manager, Operations Manager, Operations Executive, Senior Operations Manager, Operations Lead, Operations Director, Director of Event Operations, Operations Lead Event Managment, Operations Lead Events.