Role: Logistics Project Coordinator
Location: This is a hybrid position based in Southeast London.
Our client is a well-established Live Events Communications agency based in London delivering production, design, AV & logistics for exhibitions and live events across the globe.
The Project Coordinator sits within the Logistics team. The role requires excellent attention to detail and good communication skills for dealing with clients and suppliers.
This is a hybrid position based in South East London.
· Management for large scale events including inbox management
· Registration and accommodation for multiple events
· Design and develop registration sites using registration platforms such as CVENT and EventsAir
· Logistical management of travel, accommodation, offsite dinners, activities and visas
· Preparation of rooming lists, transfer manifests, banqueting event orders, departure notices, welcome letters etc
· Third party supplier liaison – congress registration, housing bureau, banqueting, concierge, DMCs, etc.
· Develop and maintain excellent relationships with clients
· Communicate accurately at all times (and that includes all written communications as well as telephone, presentations and meetings)
· Ensure that your line manager and other senior staff are up-to-date with all of your activities/workload to enable effective coordination of internal resources
· Work as part of a team representing the interests of the agency
· Undertake such training and development that may be required of you from time-to-time
· Attendance at planning meetings (off site and virtual), with preparation of planning meeting minutes/actions
· Escalate issues or concerns to Senior Account Director as soon as possible
· Work as part of a team and always act in the best interest of the company
· Perform other duties as required
Skills & Qualifications:
· Excellent attention to detail
· Full competency in all Microsoft Office applications
· Knowledge and experience of delegate registration platforms
· Pharmaceutical event experience.
· Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
· Able to work within a team as well as independently
· Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
· Ability to prioritise with methodical & systematic work methods
· Flexibility to travel overseas, work unsociable hours and weekends
· Have an understanding of budgets, finance, reconciliations
· Positive attitude
· Fluent English
· Used to working under pressure
This position would suit, Logistics Manager, Logistics Coordinator, Logistics Assistant, Logistics Executive, Project Executive, Project Coordinator, Project Assistant, Project Administrator, Events Coordinator, Events Executive, Events Assistant, Event Assistant, Event Executive, Logistics Coordinator, Event Logistics Coordinator, Event Logistics Project Coordinator, Project Coordinator Logistics, Events Assistant.