Account Executive/Junior Project Manager
Are you a fabulous Junior Event Project Manager, or Account Executive from the Events Industry”.
We’re looking for an Events Account Executive, or Junior Project Manager Events to join the teams in our client’s fabulous London office.
We’re looking for an experienced Client Services Director or Account Director to join the teams in our client’s Midlands office. You’ll be working with some of our key clients across a variety of events. You will have strong operational event experience and comfortable dealing with large scale events and budgets. Ideally you will be used to working in an agency environment juggling a variety of projects and clients at one time.
We are looking for an experienced Account Executive to join our London team. This is a great opportunity to work with a variety of clients including some large brands. You should be equally comfortable supporting on larger projects or managing your own smaller projects.
· Project Assistance – Supporting Account Director/Account Manager on delivery of larger projects including taking and understanding brief from client and reinterpreting requirements to brief internal departments. Assisting and taking ownership of the delivery of content solutions e.g. video, PPT and animation. Completing all job paperwork to defined ISO9001 standards. Supporting onsite as necessary
· Project Management – Full responsibility on delivery of smaller projects. Management of all project responsibilities including brief taking, budget control and reconciliation including working to agreed margin targets, briefing internal departments, content development, and client and supplier liaison
· Content Development – Taking part in creative meetings as arranged by Account Director/Account Manager. Organising and facilitating meetings for own projects. Sourcing and briefing external producers/freelance/internal support for assistance in pulling together creative for event/video projects, general project assistance
· Financial – Assisting Account Director/Account Manager with quote preparation, budget control and reconciliation. Full financial management of smaller projects, working to agreed margin targets
· Client Liaison – Building and developing relationships with new and existing clients. Effective communication through all stages in project life. Negotiating with clients, leading meetings. Taking full ownership of lower-level client relationships
· New Business/Business Development – attending new business/business development meetings where appropriate with Account Manager/Senior Account/Account Director/Client Services Director. Preparing and presenting client proposals/pitch documentation for smaller projects. Assisting Account Manager/Senior Account/Account Director/Client Services Director with larger scale pitches. Being part of the pitch team where appropriate.
· Health & Safety – to complete H&S paperwork as required for each event or liaise with external H&S advisor as necessary. To undertake relevant H&S and First Aid training as and when required
· CRM – Responsible for keeping CRM up to date with client and supplier contacts. Updating any notes including supplier rates
· Company Culture – Embrace values and live and breathe the brand behaviours. Engage with others to maintain and uphold the culture. Take an active part in team meetings and activities. Having a voice and sharing ideas.
· Good communication skills – ability to communicate to varying levels of seniority
· Organisational skills and attention to detail
· Good stress management
· Autonomous – taking ownership and responsibility
· Flexible – ability to adapt in the moment
· Creative and dynamic – think outside the box, challenge the norm
· Ability to work in a team
· Ability to see projects through
· Computer literate
· Event production experience ideally in an agency environment, preferably in an Account Executive role already or the equivalent level
· Experience of working with internal comms/conference events – preferable
· Experience of video production – preferable
· UK travel – you should be comfortable with significant amounts of UK travel at times. There may be occasional international travel as well
This position would suit; Account Executive, Account Coordinator, Client Services Executive, Account Manager, Junior Account Manager, Client Coordinator, Client Executive, Junior Event Project Manager, Event project Manager, Project Manager, Event Manager, Event Executive, Event Coordinator.