Title: Project Specialist/Project Co-ordinator – Creative Agency
Location: London/Havant/Hybrid (Flex) Salary: Circa £28K (if based in London) Circa £28K (if based in Havant)
Package: EXCELLENT – 25 days holiday, PLUS a SUPERB CULTURE.
Client: We are looking for a tenacious, experienced, and highly engaging Specialist/Project Co-ordinator for our super cool, creative and caring client – a very established full-service creative events and engagement agency delivering magic for audiences in virtual, hybrid and live events, strategy, content, production and technology. Role is ideal for a new Graduate or entry level candidate, or someone with up to a year’s experience.
· Assistance of Project Managers and Congress Managers
· Be responsible for the coordination and administration of project elements such as Speaker/Moderator/Presenter Management, Abstract Management, Programme Coordination for a specific medical congress, under the supervision of the assigned Project Managers and Project Coordinators
· Majority of time dedicated to Abstract and Programme Management over the entire period of employment
· Effectively communicate, maintain and develop excellent relationships (internal and external clients) with a view to retaining existing business and developing new opportunities.
· Interact with client’s Programme / Education Committee members, Executive Committee Members and all related sub-groups and sub-committees in order to co-ordinate meetings, programme development, speaker invitations and tracking as well as all types of abstract submissions, review and notifications (and all related correspondence)
· Represent the Geneva office (and the wider group) as and when necessary or appropriate.
· Report to the assigned Project Manager / Project Coordinator regularly and ensure advice/counsel is obtained from supervisors when and where necessary.
· Drive for excellence in customer service and quality delivery.
· Update and manage lists of speakers, presenters, chairs and VIP’s.
· Elaborate new or adapt existing invitation templates.
· Prepare all files necessary for the scientific programme preparation.
· Prepare all necessary logistics for the onsite handling of speakers and VIP’s.
· Actively set, communicate and maintain timelines and priorities on every element of the programme development.
· Minutes taking, for related meetings. Deliver accurate minutes with clear action points in a timely manner.
Admin, IT & Tools
· Manage check-lists and procedures as part of a constant evolution to thrive for excellence
· Setup of the abstract submission systems for a congress following the specific requirements and visual design of the event under the supervision of the Project Manager and Project Co-ordinator
· Support related to abstract submissions & notifications and technical support to users via e-mail and telephone
· Processing: preparation of the online access and attribution of log-ins to reviewers, managing the scoring, preparing reports of the scoring results and preparing and coordinating the Programme committee meeting
· Handling of confirmation / refusal letters
· Managing the master file containing all abstracts and preparing files according to necessities of editors and/or graphical designers for publication
· Constant evaluation, testing and evolution handling of the online system
· Easy contact with the system users (submitters) via e-mail and telephone
Updating checklists as part of the constant evolution of the system
Works under the supervision of the Project Manager &/or Congress Manager
· Education: Great ease in IT environment, Project Management and Client Management
· Advanced knowledge and use of IT tools, mainly Microsoft tools
· Must be very precise and accurate – demonstrate a high level of attention to detail
· Necessity to learn and find solutions, to plan and organise, to make quick and sensible judgements, to actively and effectively communicate, to be customer focused and result minded
· Ability to work autonomously
· Must be able to organise, process, consolidate large quantities of information in diverse formats, maintaining accurate and up to date files and reports, both using Microsoft office tools (must already be proficient) as well as some specific programme and abstract management tools (training would be provided)
· English: first language or perfectly fluent,
· French: significant advantage
· Other languages: would be an advantage
· Personality : flexible, calm, very organised, management of stress, manage overtime during certain peak periods, capable of managing several project / clients at the same time
· Previous experience in a similar role a significant advantage, or ability to demonstrate relevant experience in an unrelated role - proven track record of an administrative role in a service environment
· Awareness of structures, protocols and process related to Scientific Congress Programmes
· The role may require participation in meetings outside of “regular office hours” – usually held in an online format. You may also be required to attend some in person meetings that may be scheduled on Saturdays & Sundays
· Ability to travel (especially within Europe)
Specific Technical Skills
- Perfect skills in Microsoft Office tools mandatory. Advanced skills with Word and Excel - (Pivot Table – Dynamic tables for Excel).
About our Company
We are shaping tomorrow together.
We are a diverse team of dreamers, thinkers, and doers; working together to push boundaries, connect with audiences, and create unique and memorable experiences.
Our focus is on transforming how our clients engage with their audiences and redefining what is possible, with creativity always at the heart of it all.
It’s of huge importance for us to be catalysts for positive change: whether this is for our clients, our fellow colleagues, our local communities or from a global perspective.
We are actively committed to developing work that embraces ethical values, cultural diversity and supporting client initiatives for greater inclusivity.
What we do:
· Live & Virtual Events
· Strategic and Digital Communications
· Consulting & Community Solutions
We offer our clients:
· Branding, content & communications
· Digital & creative marketing solutions
· Consulting & advisory solutions
· Experiences & events
· Association services
· Meetings & incentives
· Conventions, congresses & expos
· Sales & sponsorship
· Everybody has ideas, and we proudly nurture them. We treasure bravery, wit, honesty, humour, and silliness. Ideas are serious, fun, and everything in between.
· We believe that having a positive impact on the world matters.
· We are on a mission to create a more interesting, innovative, and positive future.
· We are risk takers and embrace change.
· Core to our culture and what enables and embodies everything we stand for is simply trust, quality, and collaboration.
· We are honest and expect the same in return.
· Everyone has a job to do, everyone is responsible and able. As such everyone has trust. Work however you work best.
· We collaborate with colleagues, specialist experts outside our business and with our clients. Nobody is a lone ranger.
· We expect passion and quality in everything we do.
· We champion our team to make a positive difference – no matter how big or small.
· Based in the London or Havant offices on a hybrid basis.
· Travelling expenses paid to the other office if they visit.
· Will be supporting the Geneva office, so there are opportunities to travel to both Geneva and Amsterdam with these roles.
Please contact us right away, we’d love to hear from you.
This position would suit: Event Project Coordinator, Project Coordinator, Event Executive, Agency Project Coordinator, Project Coordinator Agency, Live Events Coordinator, Live Events Executive, Event Assistant, Events Executive, Events Manager, Event Manager, Event Coordinator, Events Cooridinator, Logistics Assistant, Event Assistant, Logistics Coordinator.