Title: Production Manager – Creative Agency / Experiential
Location: NW London (Flex) Salary: £40k Level: Mid to Senior.
Package: EXCELLENT – Private Medical Insurance, Life Cover, Eye Test, Annual Flu Jabs, Employee Assistance Programme, Flexible Working.
Knowledge & expertise is the most powerful engine in production!!
Production Manager/ Event Production Manager / Creative Production Manager
A first-class award winning, multi-brand, diverse agency. Trusted by the world’s leading brands and organisations to create and deliver outstanding brand experiences and live events globally. With over
over 38 years’ experience working with clients to deliver against objectives and challenge industry conventions. In the last year alone, as a Group, they have delivered over 144 live events in more than 22 cities globally. A team of 70+ experts that specialise in three distinct business pillars: Sport, Brands and Entertainment. In each line of business, we provide clients with the creative ideas, project management rigour and production expertise to deliver world class experiences and music concerts across the globe.
Sport – Our expertise across sports includes working with some of the world’s largest organisations and rights holders to consult on and deliver premium hospitality, guest management programmes, sponsorship activations, car runs, fan zones, touring kits, and opening ceremonies.
Brands – Our team understands that creativity has no boundaries. We are forever striving to provide clients with the brightest ideas to help solve business problems. Our brands team works closely with leading global brands to deliver both B2B and B2C experiences including conferences, product launches, awards, exhibitions, and parties.
Entertainment – Our entertainment arm brings the best of Rock and Roll and spectacular large-scale production values into the corporate world. Our team has conquered some of the most technically challenging briefs to produce spectacular live shows and touring music concerts.
The Group includes six internal Agencies, so masses to be a part of and involved in.
As a Production Manager, you will provide a key role in our project delivery. Working closely with the client services team, wider production team and creative department, you will be responsible for the end-to-end delivery of all physical build and technical elements of projects to ensure all elements of the project are seamlessly integrated.
This role requires a high level of detailed planning across the lifetime of a project; planning in detail each resource required to deliver a project, while working with the project team to develop quotes and costings within budget and maintaining all quality and safety requirements.
Managing production sites to ensure a safe work environment is created and maintained for all persons onsite.
Managing on-site teams and suppliers to ensure group standards are maintained by internal and third parties.
· A self-motivated, enthusiastic individual with a can-do positive attitude and ability to use common sense
· Driven, confident and articulate
· Willing to travel
· Willing to work as part of a team but also have the initiative to work independently
· Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, with strong attention to detail
· Be well presented and comfortable in a corporate environment and dealing with senior client executives
· Ability to juggle day to day tasks and prioritise workloads and multiple projects
· Proactive and resourceful, able to use initiative and problem solve
· Good operational awareness – understands the daily functions of the role and how TBA operates. Has an overall awareness of the processes, procedures and daily tasks of the role and knows where to find resources and who to reach out to complete tasks and gain information
· A team player who is dedicated and enthusiastic about events
· Previous relevant experience in a similar role within the live events industry
· Strong knowledge of event production including
o Technical delivery including lighting, rigging, audio and video systems
o Scenic construction methods and materials
o External structures
· Strong health and safety awareness with knowledge of responsibilities and practices
· A thorough understanding of budgets and reconciliation (basic knowledge of Procim an advantage) (Budget handling of £100k +)
· Good skills in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Desirable skills/ Qualifications
· Experience in Motorsports events and touring structures
· Health and safety qualification (IOSH/NEBOSH)
· Skills in using CAD software (AutoCAD/Vectorworks)
Key roles and responsibilities
· Ownership of project production elements from start to finish
· Providing production input into pitches and proposals
· Carrying out site inspections
· Working with the creative department in the creation of drawings
· Sourcing, briefing and management of suppliers
· Collaboration on the creation and management of budgets
· Production of onsite schedules
· Management of Health and Safety across the project delivery
· Calculation of project resource requirements
· Onsite production and supplier management
· Assisting with project reconciliation
· Be a considerate and competent member of your team and the company.
· Contribute. Enjoy the benefits that TBA can give you whilst contributing to the future of the company and your colleagues.
· Be an ambassador - make yourself aware of all the services that TBA can offer.
· Be Diligent and passionate - Complete all tasks assigned to you with accuracy, attention to detail, enthusiasm and consideration to the brief, the client and TBA.
· Be vocal - ask for help and guidance especially when taking on tasks unfamiliar to you.
· Embrace process – comply with our processes and systems
· Be Commercial – understand the proposition, your impact, and how you can maximize the customers delight whilst maintaining a suitable margin
· Be Supportive – assist in challenging, developing, and coaching apprentices, assistants, and their work outputs
· Be professional, flexible, and adaptable. Maintain excellent standard of output even under pressure situations. Be integral to your team by supporting and assisting others when the pressure is in their area.
This position would suit: Production Manager, Creative Production Manager, Production Manager, Junior Production Manager, Technical Project Manager, Technical Production Manager Project Manager Technical, Production Manager Technical, Live Events Manager, Live Events Production Manager, Senior Production Manager, Production Manager Events, Production Manager Live Events.
This position would suit: Technical Production Manager, Creative Production Manager, Production