Event Production Manager
Surrey up to £35k-40k
We are looking for a lively, fun and experienced Event Production Manager or Production Manager for a fabulous client of ours.
A full-service engagement agency delivering magic for audiences in virtual, hybrid and live events, strategy, content, production and technology
They are a communication, engagement and logistical agency for some of the world’s leading organizations.
Production Manager – Events - Purpose
You will be part of the team that deliver all technical elements for both live, hybrid and virtual events; you will consult, design and advise on the latest technologies to deliver creative and engaging experiences. Providing innovative solutions to best deliver against brief and budget.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
Work closely with the creative team to deliver innovative technical solutions to a project
Set up and undertake comprehensive site inspections (often accompanying clients)
Prepare written proposals for pitch documents
Ensure flawless delivery of all projects
Provide cutting-edge technical solutions
Work with creative, strategy and production to achieve the best possible results within the available budget
Monitor construction of scenic items, including all mechanical staging elements, to ensure smooth running on site
Oversee all technical elements on site, including fit-up, get-out and management of on-site personnel
Oversee all technical elements for virtual events, including studio setup, extra requirements for additional breakouts & interactive elements, plus management of the on-site personnel
Ensure all health & safety policies and procedures are followed and applied on site.
Continually review network of suppliers and crew to ensure the best possible service is provided
Monitor supplier performance throughout the project, report findings post project
Skilled and effective supplier negotiation to secure the most favourable rates for clients
Ensure quality standards are adhered to including all health and safety and fire regulations both internally and on site, following the relevant documentation and processes to ensure the utmost safety of all personnel
Keep abreast of new technologies both within the live event and virtual arenas and suggest ideas that may add value to events or bring new elements to either
Support the Account Management team in the implementation of all client strategies
Support the New Business Sales & Account Management teams in the preparation of RFPs & Proposals, as required
Attend client pitches / presentations as required
Attend client meetings, calls and reviews on a regular basis or as required
Understand client business & project specific objectives to ensure alignment throughout project delivery
Budget Reconciliation & Finance Management
· Oversee the management and sign-off of all client production budgets ensuring:
o Client SLAs are adhered to
o Profit maximisation 10%
o Accurate charging of costs (Supplier & Expenses) to the budget
o SOW is delivered and areas out of scope identified and costed
· Review and ensure currency exchange is managed in line with financial updates and checked regularly
· Support the Finance Team with any aged debtors
· Ensure prompt reconciliation post event (maximum 30 working days or client specific)
· Manage and submit personal expenses and credit card reconciliations within timeframes specified
Monitoring & reconciliation of budgeted versus individual hours logged per project
Input and management of resource allocation to job
Input of personal timesheet activity on a weekly basis
Support Ops Leads in follow up of those not completed
· Ensure compliance with client and company brand guidelines.
· Ensure compliance with client and company SLA’s.
· Ensure compliance with all client and company privacy and security protocols.
· Ensure compliance with GDPR (General Data Protection Regulations) 2018 Regulations.
· Work collaboratively with Peers and all teams to ensure effective delivery of all client projects, including travelling on site as required.
· Attend the office a minimum of 3 days per week (Monday, Tuesday and Thursday).
Manage and submit personal expenses and credit card reconciliations within timeframes specified.
· Attend company training days as and when required.
· Attend company meetings as and when required.
· Undertake any additional task as required to support the business.
This position would suit: Event Producer, Live Events Producer, Senior Producer, Producer, Senior Event Producer, Live Event Producer, Events Producer, Creative Events Producer, Event Production Manager, Events Production Manger, Production Manager, Senior Production Manager, Live Events Manager, Events Manager Live Events.
This position would suit: Event Producer, Live Events Producer, Senior Producer, Producer, Senior Event Producer, Live Event Producer, Events Producer, Creative Events Producer, Production Manager, Events Production Manger,