Title: Marketing Executive – Creative Agency
Location: London/Havant/Hybrid (Flex) Salary: Up to £30K Level:
Package: EXCELLENT – PLUS a SUPERB CULTURE.
Client: We are looking for a tenacious, experienced, and highly engaging Marketing Executive for our super cool, creative and caring client – a very established full-service creative events and engagement agency delivering magic for audiences in virtual, hybrid and live events, strategy, content, production and technology.
The primary role will be to assist in all aspects of promoting the visibility and understanding of the company brand in the UK. You will be part of the creative team and work closely with the Marketing Director. You will be instrumental in supporting marketing, social media and PR for the UK, as well as assisting on business generation activities and database management.
The secondary role will be to provide support for our UK clients on a project basis, helping to drive engagement and achieve the objectives for the diverse brands and organisations that we work with.
Use a range of marketing activities to build the company brand in the UK marketplace and showcase our people, how we think and how we collaborate with our clients.
Manage internal communication activities within the UK office.
Develop and execute marketing campaigns across multiple channels, including email, social media, and paid advertising.
Create and publish killer content for website, blog, newsletter, and social media channels.
Conduct market research and competitor analysis to identify trends and spot growth opportunities.
Collaborate with internal teams to develop brand positioning and messaging that resonates with our target audiences.
Analyse campaign performance metrics and making recommendations for optimisation and improvement, compiling reports.
Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, including clients, partners, and our global colleagues.
Stay up to date with industry trends and best practices and incorporate them into the company's marketing strategy.
You will liaise with internal staff at all levels across the company. You will also liaise with clients, suppliers, trade & professional associations, industry bodies, and PR editors. Don’t worry, not all at once!
- Communications degree or similar (PR a bonus)
- Minimum 1 year experience in B2B marketing and sound understanding of marketing principles.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Sound working knowledge of Mailchimp or similar programmes and familiar with setting up and coordinating email campaigns.
- Strong social media background with minimum one year experience in B2B.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Strong project management skills and ability to prioritise and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Confidence to share ideas and be part of a dynamic creative team.
- Competence in Microsoft products
- Experience with marketing automation platforms and tools
- Experience with Google Analytics and other analytics tools
- Knowledge of SEO and SEM best practices
- Bonus: knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite Products
Additional Local Requirements
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.
- Eligible to work in the UK.
- UK & International travel required.
About our Company
We are shaping tomorrow together.
We are a diverse team of dreamers, thinkers, and doers; working together to push boundaries, connect with audiences, and create unique and memorable experiences.
Our focus is on transforming how our clients engage with their audiences and redefining what is possible, with creativity always at the heart of it all.
It’s of huge importance for us to be catalysts for positive change: whether this is for our clients, our fellow colleagues, our local communities or from a global perspective.
We are actively committed to developing work that embraces ethical values, cultural diversity and supporting client initiatives for greater inclusivity.
What we do:
· Live & Virtual Events
· Strategic and Digital Communications
· Consulting & Community Solutions
We offer our clients:
· Branding, content & communications
· Digital & creative marketing solutions
· Consulting & advisory solutions
· Experiences & events
· Association services
· Meetings & incentives
· Conventions, congresses & expos
· Sales & sponsorship
· Everybody has ideas, and we proudly nurture them. We treasure bravery, wit, honesty, humour, and silliness. Ideas are serious, fun, and everything in between.
· We believe that having a positive impact on the world matters.
· We are on a mission to create a more interesting, innovative, and positive future.
· We are risk takers and embrace change.
· Core to our culture and what enables and embodies everything we stand for is simply trust, quality, and collaboration.
· We are honest and expect the same in return.
· Everyone has a job to do, everyone is responsible and able. As such everyone has trust. Work however you work best.
· We collaborate with colleagues, specialist experts outside our business and with our clients. Nobody is a lone ranger.
· We expect passion and quality in everything we do.
· We champion our team to make a positive difference – no matter how big or small.
· Based in the London or Havant offices on a hybrid basis.
· Travelling expenses paid to the other office if they visit.
Please contact us right away, we’d love to hear from you.
This position would suit: Marketing Executive, Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Manager
Marketing Executive, Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Manager
This position would suit: Client Services Director Agency, Agency Client Services Director, Accou