Title: Creative Lead /Creative Director – Live Events Agency
Location: Leicestershire (Flex 2 days in office) Salary: £60k Level: Senior.
Package: EXCELLENT – 25 days holiday, Group Pension Scheme and Christmas Shutdown PLUS a SUPERB CULTURE.
Do you want to work for a can-do experiential agency?
Their mission is to articulate purpose for their clients by producing opportunity and how we make people feel when they experience one of their events. They do this by pushing boundaries and giving-back to create a legacy and to tell a story.
Elevating the future, each other and the things that matter.
Because they can
Founded in 1995, a global experiential events agency. Creating immersive live and digital brand experiences for clients all over the world, designed to drive leads and capture prospects. From concept to build to post-event marketing. Providing a truly end-to-end creative service for seamless delivery, combined with deep industry expertise. Achieving all goals with an award-winning creative team.
Without their people we cannot achieve greatness. They are constantly evolving as pioneers for change. With a ‘can-do’ approach. It’s an attitude, it’s how they are, it’s who they are. They roll their sleeves up and get the job done, go the extra mile and do this with passion, curiosity and always with a smile on their facea. Partners both inside and out and supporting each other’s potential in a nurturing and inclusive way, always striving for excellence.
Why we exist.
Our mission is to articulate purpose for our clients by producing opportunity and how we make people feel when they experience one of our events.
We do this by pushing boundaries and giving-back to create a legacy and to tell its story. At We elevate the future, each other and things that matter.
What is important to us?
Values to help us achieve our cultural ambition: an inclusive, purpose driven workplace that listens, works together, is open and honest, accessible and helps everyone be the very best they can be.
Driven to find the next big thing, and we’re hoping that can include you, the Creative Director.
Leading a team of thinkers and doers, the right Creative Director will bring a mix of marketing expertise and business understanding to the position, promoting our company and that of our valued clients.
We’re looking for an experienced manager of people, someone that can inspire others, taking our creative to a new level as we continue to grow. The ideal candidate will have a natural eye for design and a drive to inspire dynamic ideas that connect with all types of audiences.
Proven experience as a Creative Lead or in a similar creative role within an events agency, ideally.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
· Spearhead and manage creative strategy & content for both small-scale and large-scale projects, harnessing strategy, digital and brand design, and technology.
· Collaborate with sales department in developing marketing plans, analysing results, and identifying opportunities.
· Develop internal marketing campaigns that translate marketing objectives across business units into clear and motivating creative strategies.
· Meeting with clients or executives to discuss their requirements and strategic vision.
· Brainstorming with a creative team to develop ideas for projects.
· Pitching concepts to clients or directors by means of innovative presentations.
· Supervise a cross-functional team of graphic designers, copywriters, social media experts, photographers/videographers, and project managers in the strategic development of messages and deliverables.
· Prioritize work and resources across engagements based on short- and long-term needs, establishing production schedules by collaborating with designers etc.
· Conduct brainstorming sessions with creative team, maintaining strategic and creative thinking to develop innovative and actionable creative initiatives in a fiscally responsible manner.
· Review and approve art and copy developed by the team, ensuring deliverables that effectively address marketing goals and challenges.
· Produce fresh, innovative work that translates complex ideas into compelling print materials and digital experiences for visually sophisticated audiences.
· It's essential that creative directors have stellar communication, presentation, problem-solving and project-management skills.
· 10 years of related experience with 7+ years of creative direction in agency or corporate setting
· Years of experience creating strategies & projects from developing vision and the message platform to overseeing production on time and budget
· Understanding and past experience creating integrated content across all marketing channels from digital, social media, paid media, mobile, but also understand offline and print.
· Proven experience with concept development
· Highly skilled with leading a team of creative talent.
· Strong creative vision with an understanding of business & client objectives
· Hand-on experience in creative process, marketing, graphic design and brand development
· Excellent working knowledge of software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, VectorWorks
· Outstanding leadership and organization skills
Desired Behavioral Attributes:
· Nurturing a work environment that is conducive to creative thinking
· Polished soft skills that enable them to inspire creativity and work well with different personality types — all while juggling various projects
· Exemplary interpersonal and analytical abilities
This posiiton would suit: Creative Lead, Creativce Director, Senior Creative, Head of Creative, Director of Creative, Senior Event Designer, Senior Designer, Creative Design Manager, Head of Design.
Creative Lead, Creativce Director, Senior Creative, Head of Creative, Director of Creative, Senior Event Designer, Senior Designer, Creative Design Manager, Head of Design.