Meet our client, the cloud events specialists who bring big ideas to life.
Here they spend their days creating events that deliver the reach needed in the real world. Working to plan, create and deliver the unique event or experience required to achieve ambitions –doing whatever it takes to make it a tangible success.
Friendly, approachable, and reliable, everyone loves nothing more than really getting to know clients, partners, and suppliers. Desire to make a real difference to the brands they work with and to deliver on promises; to make life that little bit easier every day.
With a love to be challenged, they don’t rest until they have found what it is their clients are looking for. Always open to thinking differently, from spaces and budgets to objectives and timings. Nothing’s too much trouble. No idea is too big, and no request is too quirky. If there’s a way, we’ll find it.
When they say they tailor service to requirements and budget, they mean it. No matter the scale of event support needed they guarantee the same standards and attention to detail. It’s this flexible approach that keeps their clients coming back again and again.
The company benefits were created by their Dream Team to ensure they appeal to a wide range of individuals. They apply from day one and are added onto post probation and for every year's service.
Team Activity Days
Additional Benefits after 1 years’ service including Private Health Care
Fitness membership upon passing probation
28 days holiday (inc. UK public holidays). Additional days holiday for each year of service (capped at 5)
Pay Day early finish - Fridays (15:00)
Thurs Office Drinks
Key accountabilities include:
● Ensuring the Creative Design team produces the highest standard of print-ready artworks, templates to size/scale and digital assets
● Adapting existing artworks to alternative layouts and/or formats
● Day to day management of junior designers
● Managing the process of collecting information, materials, and timelines to reviewing and approving final proofs from printers
● Working to deadlines is fundamental to the success of all projects. You will be expected to follow internal critical paths, client, and supplier deadlines
● Owning your departments work and ensuring it is cross checked and ready for print/submission before sharing with colleagues and clients
● Driving communications with various stakeholders to translate specifications into production artwork
● Demonstrating knowledge of competitors and current trends to ensure creative work has a point of difference
● 3D Visualisation
● AutoDesk 3DS Max, Google SketchUp, or similar industry-recognised 3D design software
● 3D environment design for temporary installations (e.g., conferences, experiential events exhibitions, and experiences)
● Ability to create high quality renders of all 3D designs
● Sketching and 3D design capabilities
● Creative approach to understanding and dissecting a client brief as part of the project team
● CAD capabilities would be advantageous
● Methodical approach to the 3D design process
● Ability to take a 2D design brief from concept through to final design
● Adept in generating print-ready artwork files
● Competency in creating layout, art working and issue of general project comms, signage and collateral
● Responsible for overseeing/creating general 2D graphics
Required Experience & Skills:
● Minimum of 3 years’ experience within a similar role
● Highly skilled in AutoDesk 3DS Max, Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, After Effects, Vectorworks, SketchUp
● Advanced Office 365 skills/ Google Docs
● Ability to manage junior members of the design team on a day to day basis as well as freelance support as required
● Meticulous approach when creating assets based on client style guidelines
● Strong attention to detail maintained within a time-critical environment
● Excellent organisational skills when cataloguing and saving design work
● A practical, logical and systematic approach to all aspects of the role
● Adept at creative problem-solving and analytical skills
● Ability to meet multiple deadlines on an ongoing basis and prioritise workflow to ensure these are met
● Enthusiasm towards the role, the company, and your colleagues
● Event experience is essential
● The ability to demonstrate a thorough knowledge of the events industry and client’s industries
● Excellent written and verbal English
● The right to work in the UK
We are seeking individuals who represent the following:
● Naturally thrives in a fast-paced environment
● Embraces change and works in calm and composed manner when managing multiple projects, clients and deadlines
● A natural leader who inspires and motivate others
● Maintains the resilience and stamina required to sustain performance when under pressure
● Enthusiastically responds to every task
● Passionate about supporting your peers to be better
● A true team player who embodies the values of the team
● Operates to an exceptional level of delivery
● Balances an excellent eye for detail whilst considering the overall project objectives
● 33 days holiday (inc. UK public holidays and Birthdays)
● Fitness membership
● Company social events
● Additional Benefits after 1 years’ service including Private Health Care, additional days holiday
● Opportunity to attend overseas familiarisation trips on behalf of the company in luxury accommodation. Destinations including Ibiza, Australia and the South of France.
This position would suit:
3d Designer, Senior 3D Designer, Events Designer, Senior Events Designer, Event Designer, Senior Events Designer, Exhibition Designer, Experiential Designer, Senior Experiential Designer.