£55k - £60k
Our client is an experiential marketing and events agency dedicated exclusively to the automotive industry. They work with an impressive range of automotive brands by providing solutions designed to transform the consumer experience. They are now looking for a Client to lead their largest client account whose portfolio of activity is worth in excess of £3m, delivering both internal and external programmes.
Do you have an established agency background with a proven track record of leading and growing large client accounts within the events sector? Do you have Automotive or luxury experience – this would be a huge bonus!
Sound of interest? Please read on!
The role of Client Director:
The role relies on the ability to establish strong relationships with clients, sell new ideas and solutions across the disciplines our client services, with values ranging from £50,000 to integration with global programmes totalling many millions. This could be a new model product training launch, a media drive event, a large-scale brand event or a small-scale tour of the client’s retailers.
In addition, the person will need to:
· Think strategically, working alongside the client stakeholders to solve business challenges using the experiential platform from both a B2B and B2C perspective
· Lead in building responses to briefs and designing proposals for programmes and initiatives, engaging internal and external resources as required
· Develop trusting relationships with clients, building and expanding a network of relationships within the client business
· Recognise and grow new business opportunities within and across the client business
· Have an in depth understanding of the client business operation
· Work alongside the Head of Project Management and the Vehicle Knowledge Director to ensure that all projects are delivered in line with responses and client expectations, on budget, on time and within the agreed profit margins.
· Be prepared to act as a Senior agency representative at events and programmes delivered for this client, engaging with Board members and other senior employees of the client business.
· In addition, the Client Director will be expected to lead / input into new business pitches & manage other clients as agreed.
Can you work under under pressure? Do you have extremely good communication skills and a sharp attention to detail? Are you positive, flexible and do you have an adaptable attitude? Are you organised, methodical, and do you plan your own time well? If so, we would love to hear from you!
This role includes some travel across the UK, Europe and from time to time North America.
For more information on this role please do apply!
This role would also suit:
Automotive Account Manager, Automotive Manager, Operations Manager, Operations Director, Operations Co-ordinator, Senior Operations Manager, Manager of Operations, Auto Account Manager, Automotive Project Manager, Automotive Project Director, Director of Automotive, Account Manager, Account Director, Head of Automotive Accounts, Head of Automotive Events, Director of Automotive Events, Automotive Operations Director, Client Account Director, Senior Account Director, Client services director, client services manager, Automotive client services, Automotive Account Manager, Senior Account Manager, Senior Account Director.