Creative Solutions Manager
Up to £65,000
Our client is an outstanding, award-winning event agency with offices all around the globe. They deliver their services to world leading brands and they provide event management, incentive programmes, conferences and gala dinners.
The Creative Solutions Manager will be responsible for the co-ordination and creative solution design for all incoming RFIs, RFPs and briefs. This role will have leadership responsibility for bid writing teams and as such, strong leadership and collobration skills are a must, along with a strong events background and a demonstrable history of creative delivery. This would suit an experienced Producer who thrives in the creative pitching element of their role.
This is a career defining opportunity, to work for a truly remarkable agency, who pride themselves on their company culture and vibrancy.
Please contact us right away to apply!
Responsibilities of the Creative Solutions Manager:
- Act as the central point of contact for all RFPs. All proposals for the UK M&E market will be funnelled through the Creative Solutions Manager
- Assess pitch opportunities for deliverables and profitability with the senior management team
- Liaising with Business Dev. team to explore opportunities & manage client relationships
- Prioritising and assigning briefs to teams & oversee the tender process, ensuring cross platform collaboration
- Identify and clearly outline the pitch deliverables ready to communicate internally (what does the client want)
- Identify the right resources required within the organisation to meet the needs of the brief (Creative Production, Event Management, Sourcing, Technology etc.)
- Manage timelines to ensure timely delivery of proposals
- Work with the Creative Production Design team to create novel presentation styles
- Identify pitch deliverables (internal pitch deliverables)
- Own and manage the process flow for pitches and tenders
- Manage pitch and tender budgets
- Work with existing teams to ensure best practice and consistency in pitches and proposals
- Monitor, report and improve conversion rates for proposals and pitches
- Work alongside the Heads of Departments to support with all tender & RFP activity
- Lead the brainstorming process to create solutions which fit the brief and ‘wow’ our clients
- Provide visibility of activity to the business through reporting and CRM utilisation
- Schedule and manage pitch rehearsals and the rehearsal space while also leading pitch debriefs and sharing lessons learned/best practice
- Archive and organise past-pitches efficiently into easy to retrieve packaged responses for future reference
- Ensure the business remains educated and aware of the latest proposal process, keeping all parties updated with any changes
- Oversee the handover of an RFP win to the correct Manager internally
- Attend client pitches where necessary
- Strong leadership and internal collaboration skills
- Experienced creative proposal writer
- Dynamic and enthusiastic team player with good communication skills
- Excellent client presentation skills
- Strong events background and experience of working with a range of industry sectors
- Demonstrable history of creative delivery
- Extensive event, destination and product knowledge
- Great supplier relationships
- Strong budgeting skills and pricing knowledge
Contact us right away for full role description and to apply!
This role will also suit:
Events designer, Senior Events Designer, Event Manager, Event Solutions Manager, New Business Manager, Business Development Manager, Head of Events, Director of Events, Creative Solutions Manager, Creative Solutions coordinator, Head of Creative Solutions, Head of creative, Pitch Coordinator, RFP Manager, Bid Manager, Bid Coordinator, Bid Director, Head of Business Development, Head of RFP, RFP Manager, Client Relationship Manager, Head of Client Relationships, Client Relationship Coordinator, Director of Client Relationship