Our client is an award-winning event services, exhibition stand design and build organisation based in London. Their services offer design, project management production and installation and has a reputation for outstanding services.
They are now looking for an Account Manager to service as the first point of contact between the client and the company. You will represent the business externally and be responsible for developing new, existing and key client relationships; you will also look for potential opportunities to work with new clients. Additionally, you will assist the project team during a project lifecycle and with securing and managing relationships that will further develop the company.
The right person will have 2-3 years' experience in an Account Management role and ideally be from an agency background, in either exhibitions, events or production.
Sound of interest? Please contact us right away!
Goals of the Account Manager:
· Responsible for creating new business and managing the company’s client
relationships; identify profitable opportunities from new and existing clients.
· Develop a strategy relevant to achieving the desired relationship through which business can be won, protected, and grown.
· Develop clients to the mutual benefit and profit of client and company to drive client retention, renewals, upsells and satisfaction.
· Foster and maintain strong, effective relationships with clients and gain an
· understanding of their business.
· Provide unrivalled service for all clients.
· Ensure excellent product knowledge and understanding of benefits/use.
· To be efficient and effective.
Aims and Responsibilities of the Account Manager:
Account Management -
· Meet weekly/monthly targets and annual expectations set by the Directors regarding number of client meetings and handovers;
· Assist and support Senior Management with responses to new enquiries, quickly and efficiently as per company guidelines; assess project viability at earliest possible stage and ensure timely decision making.
· Identify true key accounts, analyse their business and potential that justifies investing resources. Develop trusted relationships alongside Senior Management and assist the Project Director with procurements and savings reports.
· Time management; manage multiple accounts and ensure economical use of time/resources. Pinpoint client/project needs and address them in the most concise way possible.
· Research prospective clients/agencies/suppliers and identify a point of contact; attend meetings, when required.
· Client presentations; develop and implement tools, pitch to clients with a confident and assertive attitude.
· Set realistic timelines, in-conjunction with the Senior Project Manager, so deadlines can be met.
· Manage client activity with CRM tools for maximum efficiency and visibility.
· Focus on relationships; gain trust through communication, expectation setting and completion of planned deliverables.
· Develop client relationships beyond meetings, take an active interest in them, and understand their behaviours and what makes them tick.
· Develop new opportunities by exploring additional divisions and disciplines within the clients’ business.
· Ensure working knowledge of client contracts and contract negotiations.
· Build relationships with agencies and suppliers.
· Present weekly sales report and annual plan for future growth in-conjunction with the Directors and/or Senior Project Manager.
Position Requirements of the Account Manager
· Minimum of 3 years’ proven experience in the exhibition/events industry.
· Possess business acumen at intermediary level.
· Dynamic personality able to effectively engage and influence a variety of clients and team members at all levels.
· Knowledge of healthcare sector and ABPI an advantage.
· Clean Driving Licence.
If this sounds of interest please do contact us right away for full role description!
This role would also suit:
Account Manager, Incentive Manager, Event Manager, Senior Account Manager, Senior Account Executive, Senior Event Manager, Event Agency, Incentive Travel Agency, Client Services Manager, Senior Client Services Manager, Exhibition Manager, Exhibition Stand Manager, Exhibition Account Manager, Account Manager, Exhibitions, Event Project Manager, Event Project co-ordinator, Production Manager, Production Co-ordinator, Production Executive, Senior Production, Experiential Production Manager,