Project Manager - Event agency
Our client is a creative Event Agency based in the heart of Hampshire. They create memorable and impactful experiences, meetings and events such as road shows, product launches, Experiential events, Gala Dinners and much more. Their services include branding and marketing, show production, event and design, and they bring their indepth experience and expertise to brands and associations across a variety of industries.
They are looking for a Project Manager to be responsible for the development and delivery of projects from proposal to delivery. This is an extremely exciting and varied role that would suit someone with 2-3 years’ experience in events. The role is specifically working on IT, FS, Pharma and Gaming sectors, and whilst mainly it will be corporate events, there will be some experiential also.
Employee wellbeing is important to our client and they offer one day a week working from home plus flexibility on working hours.
Sound of interest? Please contact us right away!
Role of Account Manager: Main Responsibilities.
· To deliver events and projects on time within budget and to meet and exceed client’s expectations.
· To actively set, communicate and maintain timelines and priorities on every project.
· To effectively communicate, maintain and develop client relationships with a view to retaining existing business and developing new opportunities.
· To manage supplier relationships and to actively see opportunities and cross sell product practices.
· To manage operational and administrative functions as required to ensure the effective and efficient delivery of specific projects
· To provide leadership, direction and support to the team whilst maintaining motivation and enthusiasm to successfully deliver the project
· To travel on-site inspections and attend and project manage events as required.
· To be fully responsible for all project budgets from conception through to reconciliation.
· To pro-actively report up on development of projects to the Client lead.
· To drive for excellence in customer service and quality delivery.
· To monitor and maintain quality and adherence to processes, identifying and contributing to their improvement.
· To represent the company (and the wider group) as and when necessary or appropriate
Requirements for the role of Project Manager
· Educated to A level or degree or qualified by experience (agency side ideally)
· Experience of managing budgets of £250k would be advantageous
· 2-3 years Project Manager experience
· Awareness of event risk assessment and health and safety implications
· Good destination knowledge of UK and overseas
· Proven track record in account/project management of events
· Experience in budget monitoring and management
· To demonstrate four years relevant experience with management responsibilities
· Computer literate in Microsoft products
· Full UK driving licence
· Fluent in both written and spoken English
· Eligible to work in the UK
· UK & International travel required
This role will also suit:
Project Manager, Event Project Manager, Event Project co-ordinator, Experiential Event Manager, Experiential Event co-ordinator, Experiential Head of Events, Production Manager, Production Co-ordinator, Production Executive, Senior Production, Experiential Production Manager, Experiential co-ordinator, Experience Manager, Live Events Production Manager, Production Manager Live Events, Experience Production Manager, Project Manager, Project Co-Ordinator, Event Project Manager, Event Project co-ordinator, Experiential Event Manager, Event co-ordinator, Head of Events, Production Manager, Production Co-ordinator, Production Executive, Senior Production, Experiential Production Manager, Experiential co-ordinator, Experience Manager, Live Events Production Manager, Production Manager Live Events, Experience Production Manager