Our client is a creative, leading communications and events agency based in Greater London. They offer a beautiful working environment and pay particular attention to employee well-being; this is demonstrated throughout the organisation and ethos.
They are seeking a Senior Producer to oversee and support the full lifecyle of live events from conception to delivery. To mentor, guide and engage with the Project Team, and to ensure a high quality service is delivered.
This role would suit someone with proven experience of delivering large scale events!
Sound of interest? Please read on!
Key responsibilities of the Senior Producer:
· Manage the pitching process including directing the pitch team when needed
· Act as the main point of contact for the client
· Coordinate staffing requirements and maintain a broad freelancer network
· Budget management throughout the project
· Liaise with the Creative and Digital teams ensuring client brand guidelines are applied consistently
· Adhere to all company policies and procedures, ensuring compliance of all activity with relevant regulatory bodies
· Prepare debrief reports and identify areas that can be improved in the future
The Senior Producer will have proven experience in delivering large scale events. Specifically, they will have:
· Ability to write pitch proposals
· Highly developed project management skills
· Excellent interpersonal skills and professionalism
· Client-centric approach and commercial awareness
· Highly motivated personality with a positive, can-do attitude
· Strong analytical and numerical skills to develop and analyse budget reports
If this role sounds of interest please do contact us right away!
This role would also suit:
Content Producer, Event Producer, Producer, Creative Producer, Pharma Producer, Conference Producer, Pitch Producer, Event Manager, Event Project Manager, Account Manager, Project Manager, Associate Producer, Senior Producer, Account Manager, Senior Account Manager, Creative Manager, Content Producer, Event Producer, Producer, Creative Producer, Pharma Producer, Conference Producer, Pitch Producer, Event Manager, Event Project Manager, Account Manager, Project Manager, Associate Producer, Senior Producer, Account Manager, Senior Account Manager, Creative Manager