Our client is an Events and Communications agency who create powerful and engaging experiences. The agency works across multiple industry sectors and has significant experience and proven track record of delivering impactful live and digital solutions to their clients.
The role of Project Manager will report to the Head of Production and will be an integral support role on a variety of projects, by efficiently, flexibly and pro-actively helping their main line Producer or Project Director.
Sound of interest?
The role of Project Manager – Overview:
The role will involve supporting and sometimes leading the various processes of insight gathering, helping interpret that evidence, then designing the experience and delivering it faultlessly then measuring the effects of the project and making recommendations on continuous improvement.
With a confident approach and positive outlook, the Project Manager enables the producer and wider project team to deliver outstanding results and exceptional client service at all times. The core role of the Project Manager is supportive and multi-disciplinary and will cover a variety of roles - sometimes on the same project - including, production, technical, content, research, logistics, admin including budget monitoring and of course excellent client and supplier contact.
The role of Project Manager will involve
· The Duties of Project Manager cover elements such as creative, technical, admin, digital and budgetary.
· Helps set up and attends regular internal and external creative and content meetings - proactively contributes to such meetings and as appropriate records and minutes these meetings. Would be expected to present confidently at both internal and external client meetings.
· Documents and records meetings and compiles timely, accurate, succinct draft contact reports for onward external distribution with 24 hrs of any meeting
· Liaise and negotiate on behalf of the agency better rates and services with suppliers, venues and other service providers
· Input accurate project costing data to provide valid costing’s for the producer/project director. Familiar with the system Procim and its various reports.
· Input own accurate time sheet data into Procim. Instigate regular team project reports on project timesheet analysis
· Logistics support includes – research and investigate venue both in UK/internationally, set up and undertake comprehensive site inspections, (often accompanying clients), negotiate with venues and other suppliers to ensure the best rates are offered to clients and attend venue and logistics supplier meetings
· Manage specific areas of the project as directed by the producer/project director.
· Organise and set-up onsite production offices that must be well designed and tidy with good IT infrastructure.
· Research for projects and pitches to then interpret that research often into draft PPT presentations
· Complete insurance documents and event safety files
· Deputise for producer and other project members on occasion
· Responsible for managing cash whilst on site and reporting to producer all invoices
· Post-production responsibilities including goods & materials returning from event and archiving
The Project Manager will be…
· highly organised with good administration skills and flawless attention to detail
· willing to seize responsibility
· good with people at all levels
· unfazed by tight deadlines and conflicting priorities and remain calm and collected under pressure
· has the potential to be - a confident communicator and presenter
· a quick learner, willing to grow and develop
· interested in both content, technical and logistical aspects of the agency’s operations
· with an excellent working knowledge of MS office
· used to keeping up-to-date with event/creative/digital/media industry advances
This role would also suit:
Event Project Manager, Event Project co-ordinator, Experiential Event Manager, Experiential Event co-ordinator, Experiential Head of Events, Production Manager, Production Co-ordinator, Production Executive, Senior Production, Experiential Production Manager, Experiential co-ordinator, Experience Manager, Live Events Production Manager, Production Manager Live Events, Experience Production Manager, Project Manager, Project Co-Ordinator, Event Project Manager, Event Project co-ordinator, Experiential Event Manager, Event co-ordinator, Head of Events, Production Manager, Production Co-ordinator, Production Executive, Senior Production, Experiential Production Manager, Experiential co-ordinator, Experience Manager, Live Events Production Manager, Production Manager Live Events, Experience Production Manager