Our client is an Events Agency who create outstanding live brand experiences. Their work includes experiential marketing campaigns, product launches, conferences, incentive programmes, exhibitions, VIP experiences, store launches, hospitality programmes, digital campaigns, brand films, internal communications programmes and much more!
They are seeking a Production Manager with extensive experience of managing large scale events and conference. This role will work in collaboration with the wider business on global events and working on productions for our world-class blue chip clients.
Working closely with a talented team, you will be responsible for specifying and ensuring both pre event and on-site, the correct staging, audio-visual, seating and space requirements are in place to deliver a flawless production and an exceptional show within budget.
Sound of interest? Please read on!
Overall Responsibilities of the Production Manager
· Collaboratively work with colleagues and clients to help translate creative ideas into practical reality in terms of staging, seating, audio visual requirements and props, while taking into consideration the space available, budget, timescales and health and safety requirements
· Develop detailed staging, seating and site plans to ensure all delegates have a positive experience, achieving good sight lines and readability for all and a safe and swift flow of delegates around the venue
· Develop detailed budgets for production elements to ensure effective delivery of the event, proactively manage budgets identifying issues and addressing these early with colleagues or clients, as appropriate, with the aim of delivering outstanding VFM for the client
· Develop a detailed schedule for all involved to follow in terms of the practical set up, delivery and close down of the event
· Take ownership of all aspects relating to the production of events on-site, effectively liaising with colleagues, suppliers and venue staff to implement the production requirements, build the stage and arrange seating etc., address any issues, own and solve problems and adapt plans as required, in order to meet client expectations and to deliver an exceptional event.
· Research production solutions and build an effective network of reliable and highly skilled contractors and suppliers
· Negotiate, scrutinise and manage supplier contracts to ensure value for money and consistent delivery to agreed standards and deadlines.
· Seek to continuously improve events and proactively analyse delegate feedback and sharing lessons learnt on the day.
· Manage small teams providing day to day guidance and support as required, sharing knowledge and experience to develop their skills and demonstrate the values at all times
· Ensure all legal, regulatory and health and safety requirements are met.
The Production Manager’s Experience would be:
· You’ll be highly motivated and passionate with a “can-do” approach to finding solutions and delivering customer service
· You must possess the ability to work at pace and under pressure delivering on tight timelines
· Proven hands on experience in a similar role or working for an AV or carpentry events contractor
· Experience of managing large, complex events and multi-disciplinary teams
· Sound knowledge of CAD and ability to draft plans
· Good knowledge of Audio visual options and capability
· Good knowledge of relevant H&S requirements.
· Good financial and business acumen to ensure that production budgets are met
· You’ll be an excellent and persuasive communicator both written and verbally with superb inter-personal skills and a confident communicator with suppliers, clients and colleagues.
· You’ll have the ability to work collaboratively and respect the views of others
· Proven excel and presentation skills at advanced level and sound ICT skills in general
· Ideally, having previously worked in an event agency environment
Does this sound like you? If so we would love to hear from you, please do get in touch straight away!
This role would also suit:
Production Manager, Production Co-ordinator, Production Executive, Senior Production, Experiential Production Manager, Experiential co-ordinator, Experience Manager, Live Events Production Manager, Production Manager Live Events, Experience Production Manager
Senior Production Manager, Head of Production, Technical Production Manager, Senior Technical Production Manager, Senior Producer,